Monday, February 23, 2015

Presentation

Hiiiuiii! El siguiente post es para mis visitantes anglosajones/o aquellos que entienden inglès:

Hi everyone!This is me, Rocio, Im from Argentina, and like my blog title says: I love Ebooks, why? Cause they are an easy way of reading every book that I ever wanted and I can do it anywhere, anytime I want :) This doesn`t mean I dont enjoy my papaer books, cause I actually love those too, there is nothing like the smell (old or new) of a paper book, right?

Anyways, in the first post I made, I gave some recommendations to new ebook readers out there:

1) About ebook readers. the best are Aldiko for android, Calibre, and Albite for all symbians.

2) Stores where to buy ebooks:
*Apple Store
*Kindle Store-Amazon
*Kobo

If you want to read free ebooks, you`ll find a very nice library at Archive.org ; or at Cervantes biblioteca (ebooks in spanish).

3) There are many web pages where to download free ebooks that shouldn't be free, if you know what I mean, be careful with viruses people. Remember authors' rights. If you don't have another way to buy these ebooks there are some places that are safe, Mobile9, EpubDump, tuebl.ca; please if you decide to download one of these ebooks at least leave a review in Goodreads, the authors will gain with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment